IDEA FOR INCUBATOR INITIATIVE
- organizing the Rwandan diaspora in Poland (non-formal NGO – 2010 date),
- African day (May) in Łódź,
- Genocide against Tutsi awareness in Poland,
- foreigners integration in Poland.
MY STRENGTHS ARE:
- communication skills,
- organizational skills,
- oroject management skills,
- I’m a people person,
- team work/cooperation,
- biomedical engineering skills.
- meeting new people,
- new cultures,
- volunteering in social NGO’s,
- sharing experiences.
- cook Wast and West-African dishes,
- put you in contact with the African Rwandan diaspora in Poland
- Give you information about “Poland – Africa Congress”
MY GOAL FOR NEXT 5 YEARS:
- Reunite with my family,
- Strengthen my NGO “Rwandan Diaspora in Poland”,
- Increase my expertise on Poland and foreigners issues in Poland.
- training in legal aspects of NGO in Poland,
- sponsorships an partnerships.
I CAN GIVE:
- a platform for any kind of awareness meetings in Łódź,
- Access to a long list of contacts in Rwanda and Africa,
- Expertise in biomedical stuff in Poland and in Rwanda.