IDEA FOR INCUBATOR INITIATIVE
Ceramic workshops for foreigners in Poland in order to socialize them develop their artistic techniques. My project includes 6 workshops and an action or exhibition in the public space in Warsaw.
MY STRENGTHS ARE:
- experience in working in cultural government institution,
- network (potential members and organizations – partners),
- experience in working with clay.
- meeting new people,
- implement cultural projects,
- working with children.
- knowledge about procedures of managing NGO, social economy enterprises etc.,
- basics of fund-raising,
- study of migrants’ needs.
I CAN GIVE:
- contacts to interesting people,
- data about useful organizations/places,
- my active participation in interesting initiatives.
- speak Polish, English, Russian, Ukrainian,
- share information with different groups of people (NGOs, government organizations, migrants, etc.),
- take pictures,
- invite trainers for different workshops.
MY GOAL FOR NEXT 5 YEARS:
I want to organize a social, friendly place where both Polish and foreign people could meet and inspire each other