There is a proverb or old saying in Eritrea: Bring help. To whom? To whoever. Bringing help to whoever I can gives me satisfaction. I am originally from Eritrea, but now I live in Poland and I love this country. Poland has given me peace – something which I have never had in my childhood.
I love to travel and I enjoy it so much. I love music: for me it is the key to my daily routine. I adore kids, too.
IDEA FOR INCUBATOR INITIATIVE
I want to work with children and their families. My idea is to use fairy tales from Africa to organize events for children and their parents.
I want to develop my foundation Adulis.
MY STRENGTHS ARE:
- I am communicative as person,
- Strong, friendly and open,
- I am very experienced.
- I like (love!) kids.
- making friends and having multi-cultural contacts,
- helping people as much as I can.
- making a real coffee the way it’s made in my country.
- promoting my culture.
- cooperate with organizations that support immigrants,
- give my experience about living in Poland and integrating here,
- show and tell about my culture in order to promote it here,
- make coffee, a real coffee! I may teach you how to make it, so that you can taste it and explain its meaning.
I CAN GIVE:
- my experience with other immigrants,
- my contacts.
- skills to make progress,
- to know more about foundations: how do they works, what I should know or do,
- I want to work with children or women, I need somebody to run workshops and to teach me how to run such workshops (for children, about culture, etc.).
MY GOAL FOR NEXT 5 YEARS:
As I am registering my foundation, my aim is to work hard in order to make it true and to run another project, too.