NOTE: applying for permit stay only by the phone or through the Internet.
Since 1 April, applications for temporary or permanent residence permit as well as for long-term EU residents will only be accepted after previously set appointment for a specific day and time. The term can be booked by phone and by e-mail. This solution is dictated by a tremendous increase of incoming applications.
These changes mean that people from the queue will not be accepted.
From 1 April to submit a request in person you must:
- call the office on: 22 695 67 61 or 22 695 67 64,
- send an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org (you need to include your telephone number and request for setting a date and time to submit your application).
We remind about different possibilities of submitting applications that are available for suppliants.
Applications can be submitted:
- at correspondence admission point of Mazowiecki Urząd Wojewódzki, pl. Bankowy 3/5, room 39, entrance B, (in this situation applicant will be called to complete the missing documents and to submit his fingerprints),
- city-wide point of residents service of capital city Warsaw, plac Starynkiewicza 7/9,
- the application can also be sent to the address: Mazowiecki Urząd Wojewódzki w Warszawie, Wydział Spraw Cudzoziemców, Oddział Legalizacji Pobytu, ul. Długa 5, 00-263 Warszawa. After registration of application, applicant will be called to complete the missing documents and to submit his fingerprints at specifically set date
- in delegation of the Mazowieckie voivodship office: in Ciechanów (ul. 17 Stycznia 17, ground floor, room 10); Płock (ul. 3 Maja 16, ground floor, room 10); Siedlce (ul. Piłsudskiego 38, ground floor, room 14); Ostrołęka (ul. Gorbatowa 15, ground floor , room 46B) and in Radom (ul. Żeromskiego 53, II floor, room 261), where from 26th of March 2015 complex client service will be implemented including submitting fingerprints.